HOME >>  HOME >> News
Publish Date : 16 May 2018 - 07:26  ,  
News ID: 3808
TEHRAN(Basirat): The Iranian government in a statement on Tuesday strongly deplored massacre of the Palestinian people during protest rallies against the US relocation of its embassy to Jerusalem al-Quds, stressing its support for the legitimate rights of the Palestinians.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran's government strongly condemns the recent crimes by the Zionists committed within the framework of a common and provocative scenario with the US administration as the biggest violator of humanitarian and international treaties and laws," the statement said.

"Similar to the past, the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran will not spare any efforts to support the legitimate and usurped rights of Palestine and its oppressed people in addition to regional and international consultations in this regard," it added.

The Iranian government described the Zionists' crimes as a a historical test for all Muslim officials who can play an influential role.

The Palestinian officials reported on Monday that the death toll of the Palestinians martyred by Israeli fire in Gaza border clashes has risen to nearly 60, while over 2,700 people, including children, women and journalists, have been injured by Tel Aviv regime's forces who are positioned along the fence.

"These are the biggest protests we have seen on the border with Gaza so far," Israeli Defense Forces Spokesman told Kann News.

The rally also coincided with the moving of the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, in line with the Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in December, furthering stoking tensions and angering Palestinians.

The 46-day peaceful protests began on March 30, which coincided with the 42nd anniversary of the Land Day, which marks the day Israeli forces killed six Palestinians during protests against land confiscation in 1976. It continues until May 15, which marks the 70th anniversary of the Nakba (catastrophe), in which over 750,000 Palestinians were forcibly displaced from their homes in 1948.

Since the start of the rallies, over 109 Palestinians have been killed and at least 11,000 injured along the fence in Gaza, with no reports of Israeli casualties, according to reports.

The United Nations top human rights official has strongly condemned Israel’s use of "excessive force” on Palestinian protesters in the Gaza Strip. UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein has stressed that Israel had to stop the practice and hold to account those responsible for the many deaths and injuries.

Source:Farsnews

Comments
Name:
Email:
* Comment:
* :
Enter the The letters that you see in the picture exactly in the opposite field