"This peace plan only recognizes Israeli occupation and completely ignores the rights of oppressed Palestinians," Mahathir said in his opening address to the third Parliamentary Conference for Al-Quds in Petaling Jaya on Saturday, Anadolu Agency reported.
He said Trump’s “deal” was done without consulting Palestinians and it supported only Israeli forces.
UNICEF, said Mahathir, documented Israel's persecution of Palestinian children and Israel must be punished for its violence.
"Malaysia has always stood with the Palestinians and rejected Trump's proposal," he said.
He called on the conference to take a stand against the complete oppression of Palestinians.
"This activity should be an opportunity to overcome intimidation, violence and genocide against the Palestinian people," Mahathir said.
Last week, Trump unveiled his long-delayed Middle East plan, a proposal Palestinian leaders called a “conspiracy” that “will not pass”.
Following Trump’s announcement, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said “a thousand no's to the plan”.
The American plan has sparked widespread international condemnation.
The deal of century ploy, fronted by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, had already been rejected by the Palestinians, who say the White House's policies have been blatantly biased in favor of Israel.